New Beginnings Pregnancy and Parenting Center is a pro-life, non-profit Christian ministry serving Payson and the surrounding Rim Country communities. Through our volunteer lay counselors and curricula, we offer factual information regarding pregnancy, fetal development, child development, parenting, adoption, sexual health and integrity, life skills, and more. We believe in the sanctity of life and do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions. We provide compassionate, accurate information on abortion procedures and risks. As Christians, we are called to demonstrate our love for Jesus Christ by loving people and offering them life-affirming choices that are consistent with biblical values.
To Achieve Our Mission, We Follow These Principles:
- We are an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ. Our organization, its staff, and volunteers are committed to presenting the gospel to our clients by word and action. For this purpose, we who work and volunteer know Jesus Christ as our Savior, and are known by our Christ-like lifestyle.
- We believe in the sanctity of human life and do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions.
- We are committed to ministering to clients as prompted by the Holy Spirit. We respect and will abide by a person’s refusal of prayer and any other spiritual guidance and/or faith-based printed materials.
- We are committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust and providing promised information and services.
- We are committed to assisting women in carrying their babies to full term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. We also recognize the validity of adoption as one alternative to abortion and will provide information on adoption and referrals to adoption organizations, when appropriate.
- We affirm that we are all made in the image of God, and our bodies are sacred. We do not support or condone sexual relations outside of the marriage between one man and one woman. We promote abstinence as the only way to prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- Our clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
- We offer assistance free of charge to all clients.
- We hold all client information in strict confidence.
- We are committed to creating awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women and current abortion issues.